Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Accession # 1982.57.8
Title Club House ruins at Napa Soda Springs
Date April1958
Collection Photographs
Description Photograph of Club House ruins at Napa Soda Springs. Photograph taken in April 1958. Napa Soda Springs was opened in 1881 by Colonel J.P. Jackson. The resort was popular with San Francisco elite. Several fires occured and caused severe damage to the resort.
PF Location: 148a (4 of 4)
Subjects
Napa Soda Springs

Ruins
Ruins of Napa Soda Springs

Club House
Search Terms
Napa Soda Springs
Club House
Ruins
Ruins of Napa Soda Springs
Status OK